Turkey student hostel fire kills 12



Turkey caught fire in a student hostel. It burned 11 people died kisorisaha 12. Twenty others were injured.
The incident occurred on Tuesday in the southern province of adana. Officials said at the news.

Initially, it is expected, due to electrical fire.
Nibasatite lived in the secondary and higher secondary students. As a result of electrical faults inside the building

after the fire quickly spread to the wooden kaamote.
Note that all the surrounding villages, there is a school of the students lived in the nibasatite.


About Author

Leave A Reply